We are currently looking for a Survey Technologists to join our team.
• Fieldwork for legal, engineering and construction surveys with Robotic Total Station and/or GPS;
• Office work: field data processing, field notes interpretation, drafting detailed survey plans using AutoCAD/Civil 3D;
• Maintain equipment and vehicles in good condition;
• Preparation of field data for uploading/downloading, editing and calculations as necessary;
• Communicating with a BCLS/office manager on a daily basis about ongoing project work;
• Post-secondary education in surveying (2-year program minimum);
• Knowledge and experience in performing legal surveys in the Lower Mainland is an asset;
• Knowledge of the cadastral system of British Columbia (particularly Lower mainland, Southern Coast and Vancouver Island regions) is an asset;
• Knowledge of Leica equipment, both GPS and Total Station;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to conduct fieldwork involving physical tasks;
• Motivated and detail-oriented when completing work assignments.
We offer a competitive salary, extended Health Benefits and opportunities to attend formal training specific to the Land Surveying industry. We also encourage and support professional development and career planning for all our employees.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.